Kristina and her husband Dave both work as personal trainers at Kristina’s gym. They will create a fitness plan to suit your individual goals and life style. Whether you want to shed those extra pounds or tone up – they will create a fitness plan to fit in with your life style and schedule.
Working from her own spacious personal gym based in Dalkeith – you can enjoy privacy during 1-2-1 sessions or you can also book a group session and come with a friend. If you can’t find a childminder, you are welcome to bring your kids along to watch your workout.
Many people Kristina spoke to in the past were considering making a change to their lifestyle and wanted to start going to the gym and training. Their concern was lack of confidence due to their size or fitness level or not knowing what exercises to do. Do not worry! The gym is NOT shared with anyone else, you can rest assured you will be the only person there along with your PT. The gym is fully equipped with cardio vascular and weight training equipment.
After Kristina assesses your individual goals, lifestyle & schedule, she will tailor a personalised nutrition and fitness plan that will help you get the results that you want. You will receive a printed copy of your diet and training plan with step by step instructions. Kristina also offers full support between sessions and is happy to answer any nutrition or training questions that might arise during your journey to a new fitter and healthier You.
What you will receive:
- 1-2-1 personal training (group appointment available if you want to work out with a friend).
- Nutritional advice to achieve long lasting sustainable results.
- Ongoing support and information.
- Access to a private personal gym complete with cardio / weights / resistance equipment.
- One Hour 1-2-1 Personal Training Session £40
- Five Hours 1-2-1 Personal Training Block Booking £175
- Ten Hours 1-2-1 Personal Training Block Booking £300
- If you want to bring a friend(s) you can split the costs (3 persons max)
Please be advised that a minimum of 48 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel or reschedule. Less than 48 hours requires full payment.